Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Head hurts on missing meals. Changed diet, taking supplements. Possible reason?

My head starts to hurt if I miss a meal, or go sometime without eating....It has been going on for about 6-8 months, I have changed diet , started logging food intake, taking supplements , went to the doctor and chiropractor. Some have said allergies, some have said immune system , some have said stomach , not sure where else to look. Thanks Paul
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Paul,

My question to you is why would you skip a meal? A body accustomes itself to a routine of food habits. I presume that once you have eaten your symptoms would reduce. Hunger can present itself in ways that can disrupt normal life. I suggest that you stick to a strict meal schedule, donot skip meals and watch out for any food that could trigger an allergy.

Good luck
Answered: Thu, 12 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor