Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Head hit corner of table, a quarter sized bump is there

Head hit corner of table, two weeks now, bump size of i need to visit doc? I bump my head on the corner edge of metal table, initially it was a very sharp pain and I couldn t touch the area for a week, it hurts very much. But after two weeks the pain has gone down a lot, but I am left with a large bump on my head and last night it bleed out a little, so the bump is a little less now, but its still a big bump on my head the size of quarter. Do you think I should visit a doc to get this drain or will it go away on its own?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1551
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You got hematoma on the head after injury.
You might have taken treatment at that time.
Now you require removal of blood from hematoma,an antibiotic course and few dressings.
You will be alright.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor