Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Havng hair fall problem so can I go for Curlzvit tablet ?

Hi Iam 28years old and havng hair fall problem so can i go for Curlzvit tablet, and how it will work, Hair fall
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  3927
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
curlzvit tab mainly contains finasteride which is mainly acts by vasodialation of blood vessels ..this way t dialates the capillaries of hair follicles so t ll get more blood supply n t ll become strong , but t depend on dosage also , high dosage of ths ll hav side effects in ur sexual life, but definitely t ll give better result in hair growth .
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
Yes you can take the tablet, studies have shown decreased hairfall with USAge of the drug, but it has a lot of side effects, i suggest you go through them in detail
Have a healthy living
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor