Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Having watery stool for 5 months

after some certain meals, 3 to 4 hours i experience some rumblings in my stomach which later gives me sensation to go to toilet. it intensifies in sensation to the point of dropping in my pants.finally i will pass watery stool, this has been happening to me for about 5months but no regular.male 37
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  545
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I think it is some form of malabsorption but may not due to disease process. intolerance to certain food may cause it .if it is more following fatty food intake? avoid the that may precipitate will go on its way after a couples of weeks but consider some signs that will signal you to contact a physician.they are as follows
1.continued diarrhoea
2. loss of appetite,weakness,fatigue,wt loss
3. large, offensive, pale, greasy stools
4.Blood or excessive mucous in the stool.
5.cramping, bloating, chronic
this type of flatulence may occur in gall stone disease,so have USG of abdomen to exclude it.
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care
itz better u contact physician there ar emultiple problem which need to be evaluated
have usg abdomen done
lft done
some other blood tests are required to be done
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor