Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Having very low sperm count. Can I go for a donor sperm?

my partner and i have been trying for a baby he has a very low sperm count an i haved cyests on my overys have been removed and was told i have not got problems in consiving is there anything he could do or take to help his sperm count or should i go for a doner sperm ? and what would be the average cost of a sperm doner i am from ireland i would love any advice u could give me thanks .........
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are trying for baby,
As you have not posted complete report of semen analysis pf your husbant it is difficult to make any comment .Please consult qualified Infertility Specialist for detail evaluation and help for Assisted Reproductive VIF or ICSI.If necessary he/she may help you to get Semen Donor.
Answered: Sun, 24 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor