Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Having vertigo attack. MRI showing hypertensive FOCL. Pressure in head. What do I do?

Hi! I am Ajay Singh Chouhan (32yrs) from Hydrabad, I got a severe Vartigo attack on 31st December evening when I was with my family, it took around 1min to come back to normal. That time I felt somebody was forcing my head towards leftside and I can t able to make it straight. And when I felt good after 1min I thought it was due to some small problem and I just see through it. But from next morning I started getting this kind of vertigo from middle to left side very frequently. I have already done MRI and it shown Hypertensive FOCI on right frontal white mater. And still the problem is there with me. I can t able to drive now because of this problem. I have already done all the tests but everything coming normal. Met with 5 Neurologists but no changes in my problem. Yesterday when I was at home suddenly I felt lot of pressure in my head and it was giving me a feeling like my head will burst. And I am very much worried please help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

I also suggest you should get a examination from ENT specialist for your vertigo.
What is your blood pressure like?

Continue to ask further queries.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor