Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Having vaginal leakage with UTI

I am female and 54yrs. old. I have found been diagnosed with uti.. and now I have noticed that fluids leak through my vagina when I had my exercise this morning.. I m anxious now and would like to ask if it s related to uti. thank you very much..
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

This could be urine leaking on exercise involuntarily.Such a condition is called Urinary incontinence.I advise you to visit your Gynecologist and get examined.
Urinary incontinence can happen in recurrent UTI.If you have active infection in your urine now , you need antibiotics to treat that.

Take care.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor