Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Having this aching dull pain in my lower right side of my back and abdomen.

i have a question, I don't usually drink a lot but when I do which is usually once or twice a month I drink until I get drunk, last thursday I went to a friend's birthday and had a little too much too drink and ever since I've been having this aching dull pain in my lower right side of my back and abdomen , could this be related to my kidneys or liver or is it just means that I am dehydrated ? please help!
Asked On : Mon, 12 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  786
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Does not seem to be related to your drinks, apparently looks like renal colik, But
at times alcohol leading to acute pancreatitis can give bakach with abdominal pain
which is serious ailment which can not be confirmed without, clinical examination, lab-
reports and usg abdomen. So better consult your Doctor and find out is three any
chance of if. Thanks
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
If it all related ( highly unlikely) it could be your pancreas. Don't neglect it. Please go to the ER tonrule it out
Binge drinking is as harmful as daily chronic drinking. Please abstain from getting drunk
Have a healthy life
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor