Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Having symptoms of schizophrenic. Should I continue medicines or go for some test?

sir , i have married for 5 month to a women who shows a symptom of locking her into room, not social,teling lies unknowingly,last 4-5 days she is showing symptom - angry,saying slang languge ,having thyroid ,writing note book disorderly. Shown doctors,today &he has given medicine like( arip mt 10,lithosun 300,lonazep MD0.5 mg). But i dought that she is schizophrenic, should i continue the medicine or go for some test. kindly please advice me immediately.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
to confirm the diagnosis of schizophrenia do rorsharch test and mmpi -2. ..these are psychometry test.. but very helpful to confirm the diagnosis..
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor