Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Having swollen, painful and sore jaw. Feels like tiny pit in jaw. Not cured by campho-phinique. What could it be?

I m having pain in my jaw and it has been accompanied by a sore (maybe more than one) In the crease where my jaw, teeth , and cheek meet. when i feel it with my tongue it is swollen and feels like a tiny pit in my cheek/jaw. i have been using campho-phinique and oragel to attempt to treat it for 3 days to no avail. What could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
hi sir/mam i have read ur query based up onmit i suspect it may be due to cheekbite i suspect u may have wisdomtooth (thirdmolar) incorporating ur masticatory activity so ur cheek muscles may got hurt when u bite something solution is go to dentist take opg find out thirdmolar position and get extracted appl topical application like dologel \dentogel\zeehex gel for ur sore
virukshaa dental care
Answered: Mon, 9 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor