Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Having suicidal tendency due to indifference from parents, no interest in studies, in socializing. Suggestions?

i m suffering from major mood swing problem,,, sometimes i think of commeting suside. I feel like indifference of my parents and family background is responsible for it till a large extent. I am also not able to create interest in my studies. chain of thoughts bother me a lot & i also feel problem in socializing with the people around. kindly help me.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

welcome to health care magic

Don't worry and relax. Your symptoms might be due to depressive episode. I advise you to take the help of a psychiatrist. You will be alright after medication (antidepressants) and psychotherapy (CBT).
Till that time, try relaxation exercises like meditation, yoga or progressive muscle relaxation.

Wish you good health
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor