Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Having suffering from frequent urination. What can help?

hello sir, I m 28 having suffering from frquent urination for 10 years..and it happens at night time because of this I can t sleep properly.!I feel guiddiness and neckpain sometimes..Giddiness also occurred when I m in asleep.I don t have diabetes .Also have gas trouble..and anxiety about careers relatives.etc..also fobia of height and using lift:feeling giddiness in motion or even in any position.I also worry about my sex life though I am single
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Please get your Urine routine and culture examination done to rule out prsence of any Urinary infection. Also check whether you are taking any anti-anxiety or anti-depressant drugs that you are taking for problems you have mentioned since they too can cause frequent urination. Thanks.
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor