Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Having stomach problems. Swollen tummy after eating, urinating after drinking. Suffer from migranes, fatigue and aches. How to get relief?

hi ive been having stomach problems for a while ive had a scan but no results yet i have a lump under left rib when try to eat i have a swollen lower tummy i need to wee everytime i drink no burning stinging or leaking just feels like ive waited ages to wee i suffer from migraines, fatigue and aches yesturaday a swelling has appeared on my bac sort of in line with spine on mid to lower left side ive tried anti acids n kolanticon gel but i dont have diaherra but constipation only relieved if take laxative what could be going on ?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for putting your query on this forum.
From your symptoms it looks like you are suffering from Anxiety Neurosis.
You must consult some Psychiatrist.
Answered: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor