Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Having stomach pain, feeling bloated, tired and thirsty. What should I do to get cured?

Hi there i m 15 and I had awful stomach pains about 4 days ago and my stomache still feels very bloated and irritated.when I feel hungry I try to eat but I just feel sick,and i m always extremely thirsty and tired.My mom knows about it and said she would take me to the doctor at the end of the week if it doesn t get better.I m just tired of feeling like this.And on friday before the pains I had a really extreme track practice and later that night I felt dizzy and my heart was beating really fast.please help i m concerned.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome To Doctors Community ! Hi At Present Do These Things Avoid Spicey Food Completely.If Stomach Pain Take Antispasm Tablet. Eat curd and Milk. Don't Take All food At Once But Eat In Small quantity Through Out Day. Do Talk With Doctor it Could Be Stomach Ulcer Or Infection. Be Healthy. Bye.
Answered: Fri, 11 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor