Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Having sore penis, looks like peeling from a sunburn. Using KY yours and mine. Allergic reaction or yeast infection?

I am a male, and lately my penis has been sore. to the point that i really do not want to have sex with my girlfriend. In the shower I noticed that it almost looked as if my penis was peeling from a sunburn . It does not burn, but after using KY yours and mine (for the first time, since me and my girlfriend are not very much into that) then I ejaculated with a burning sensation. It did not feel good. I dont know if this could be an allergic reaction or maybe a male yeast infection? someone please give me some answers?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
This could be superficial skin infection of the penis. Penile cellulitis. This will be cleared with an oral antibiotic for a week or so.

Please rate 5 stars! I strive to provide the best answer I can to your quetsions!
Answered: Thu, 10 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor