Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Having soft erections. Due to click sounds when having rock hard erections previously?

I am 31 years old and got married 2 months back. Last month I had very good(rock hard) erection; but lost it since then. I don t drink alcohol, don t smoke . It s only soft erections happening now for the last 20 days. I am worried a lot that I can t penetrate. FYI, when it was rock hard and when I was trying, I heard some click sound couple of times. Not sure what it was. Pl help.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on what you have stated it seems that you have injury to your penis while attempting sex. Normally Penis gets fractured when injured during sex with hard erection.This is usually gives severe pain and thee is bruising of the penis with formation of Haematoma.In absence of all these symptoms it is unlikely that you have sustained any injury to your penis.Please get colour Doppler study done to rule out the same. and consult some Urologist for clinical examination and further treatment.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor