Having skin problem in legs and hands

Which one is the best medicine to cured the skin of hands and legs? Its creating me the problem in my hands and legs..anyone can recommand me to get rid from this problem? please help me
Wed, 9 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

what problem do you suffer from in the skin of hands and legs?

suman dongol's  Response

I am form Nepal .I am  suffering from skin disease since 3-4 yrs ago. As, My Skin condition is vitiligo .My problem is in the tips of fingers in hand and leg. so please anyone can recommand the best medicine for this problem so i can cured my finger.

suman dongol's  Response

hello, i am waiting for d any suggestion for my problem. so, i can cured my problem of my fingers frm vitilogo.