Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Having severe cough and throat pain. Involuntary passing of urine upon coughing. Acidity symptoms?

I have been having digestion problem over a long period of time. This June I had throat pain and then developed cough . After this the cough became bad and I started choking while coughing. This became so bad that for few minutes I would be choking and struggling for breath. While coughing would pass urine invoulantarily. Consulted GP and ENT . They said that I was suffering from acidity and that the acid was leaking into my esophagus and causing irritation in the throat. Have taken anti biotic and some syrup also. Though the choking problem is under control to certain extent. Now when I yawn I get the cough and slight choking. Please help. What should I do? I have throat irritation and always want to clear my throat.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
go for xray pns waters view
the iritation is by post nasal drip
start with cap moza plus 1 cap emptry stomach
take singular 1o mgm bd
syp tossex 1/3 tsf bd
syp mucaine gel 2 tsf tds
go for 3 week
get xray and go for treatment of sinuses
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Monika Yadav's  Response
Hi there,
You might be suffering from reflux-oesophagitis.A kind of inflammation due to severe confirm this,you should unergo,Barium meal or barium swallow....a kind of investigation to check for the oesophagitis.Until then,start with any antacid like rantac or pan40,daily empty stomach and mucaine gel after meals .take smaller meals in short interval of time instead of having heavy and bulky meals at a time.this will help you in easing your symptoms upto some extent.One more important thing to do is avoid bending or doing any work which needs you to sit down or bend down?.Well following these,you should do fine.Do visit a gastro-enterologist for a comfirmed and better treatment.lets hope for the best,.take care
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor