Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Having semi hard erection. Looses erection during intercourse. Smoker, drinker. Suggestions?

My boyfriend is 45 years old and has a semi hard erection . most of the times he gets hard on his own but sometimes I have to give him oral sex to get him hard. half way during sex, i feel him loosing his erection. sometimes its at the point where we have to stop especially early in the morning. he smokes about 5 packs of cigarettes per week and equal amount of weed. He is a social drinker and a drummer by profession. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your boyfriend has problem of Erectile Dysfunction .
It is mostly due to he being smoker and alcoholic too. These are few of the main causes of erectile dysfunction .
Please ask him to quit these habits so as to make your sexual life happier and enjoyable.He may take help of a qualified Psychiatrist for counselling.
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor