Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Having scalp and back head ache from 1 year, i am only 21

21 years male. Since from one year head ache mainly on top and back of head and rotating sensations even at rest. Body tremors especially in hands. Weakness in legs and hands. Numbness . Weighted eyes. Feeling head rotating even at rest. Some times ringing sound in right ear. Usually i feel more tension. I watch tv more time and use mobile more.Is this serious
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
symptoms are very vague but
it might be Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is the most common form of vertigo and is characterized by the sensation of motion initiated by sudden head movements or moving the head in a certain direction.
Vertigo may also be caused by inflammation within the inner ear . Meniere's disease,
i advice you to consult ENT surgeon.
tab vetin can be taken
causes of hand tremor Alcoholism and alcohol withdrawal,Extreme emotion, anxiety, or stress Hyperthyroidism, Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
so get thyroid profile, fasting and postpradial blood sugar done.
Answered: Thu, 22 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Shilpa Benade's  Response

This is all due to anxity.Rinse away all your worries by enjoying everymovement of life.if still it is problem then consult a neurologist. Do ct scan.
Anu tail ayurvedic nasal drops 2 drps two times helps you better.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hi Naresh,
The symptoms that you mention could occur due to any of the underlying conditions like spondylosis, excessive stress and strain, anxiety, any condition related to the ear. Also do you smoke or take any medications? When is the last time you had got your eyes checked?
It is important to find out the cause, so that the treatment is effective. I would suggest you to visit your family doctor who can examine you and advise you the further line of action.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor