Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Having right shoulder pain. Suggested physiotherapy after the x-ray report. No relief after exercise. Advice?

i am from jamshedpur i am suffaring from right sholder pain since last 3 months. i am consulting local orthpadic surgen he is suggested sholder x-ray in the report of x-ray all is normal he is suggested consalt a phigiotharapist i am consulting phigiotharapist is a give take same exerseise but not any relif please give me some suggesion
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Have u check your blood suger because if u a suger patient than might be u have a frozen shoulder so u go to the physio department and take a short wave dithermy for 7 day
Answered: Fri, 22 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor