Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Having repeated yeast infections, numbness and pain inside vagina, swollen sometimes. Is it STD ?

Hi im a 17 year old female and for the past month or so ive been having genital issues at first it was all the signs of a yeast infection so i took the cream for 6 days and it went away but as soon as i had sex with my boyfriend again it was back we used condoms so i wasnt sure why then i took the one day pill all symptoms where gone for 2 weeks then i noticed i wasnt able to have sex for as long as usual i would get pain where i had to stop this pain worsend in the next few days then it got to the point where i could feel a spot inside my vagina hurting me then the pain didnt stop its still numb and swollen different times threw out the day my boyfriend broke up with me admitting he had always been cheating and that he had herpes for sure and possibly other STD's ive come down with a shore throat and my ears hurt so much when i swallow or yawn ive been yawning like crazy for the past 2 days now tonight i started to come down with chills im unsure of what i have cause its the weekend and i can't get tested im really worried cause my ex is the only person ive slept with so whatever it might be came from him im so upset about the risk of it being an STD any ideas on what i might have? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. After analyzing your symptoms I feel you are suffering from VAGINITIS/ pelvic inflammatory disease, which needs urgent evaluation and treatment. If not treated it can lead to fallopian tube blockage, and hamper your future fertility. Kindly get evaluated for other STDS like HIV, HBSAg, ....etc. I feel you need antibiotic treatment also. Most importantly practice safe sex. You are very young to have sexual intercourse. I suggest you not to indulge in sex so early.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile

Answered: Sun, 7 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor