Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Having reoccurring pus filled blisters on body, feet, back, itchy, swollen. What is this?

Hi, my boyfriend keeps getting these red pus filled blisters in random areas of this body, his feet , his back, and now his wrist/ forearm . They go away after about 4 to 5 days, but come back in another area within a week or so. They are itchy, and swollen. There is only a couple of them at a time, but the entire area around them is red.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear User ,

thank you for your query . this could be some sort of acne , advise him to go a dermatologist to get them tested and to have proper treatment for them once they reoccur.

best regards,
Ahmad , MD
Answered: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor