Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Having progressive pain in the fingers, knuckles and joints. Cause and cure?

My Name is Sujan Chowdhury, Im 37 ages. leave in Dhaka Cantonment, Sir Iam Suffering Both of Hand Thumb Fingers Joint Pain since last 2 months. i though it might be resolve normally But the pain is going increase. Please see the attached file that, where i suffering pain from last 2 months. Would you advise me that what i can remove with this pain
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Jul 2013
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
The pain occuring in both of your hand joints could be due to some form of inflammatory arthritis. As your symptoms have been there since 2 months, I advise you to undergo Blood investigations for arthritic profile and xrays for both of your hands to see the joint morphology.
Consult an orthosurgeon and follow his advice accordingly.
Hope this helps
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor