Having problem of indigestion and heart burn. Tongue feeling heavier. Worried about blocked arteries

Dear doctor Recently I had a problem of indigestion and heart burn . The burning sensation started from the center and spread to the left side if my chest . Quick movements like brisk walking n even climbing up the stairs can trigger that sensation. I m also feeling that my speech is not what it used to be, my tongue feels a little heavier than before. I am worried if I may have a blockage in some arteries. I also experience a heavy head. Pls advise
Thu, 25 Apr 2019