Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Having problem in her pregnancy, kindly suggest

Hello sir. my sister is having problem in her pregnancy .so i want to know, do u have any premature baby care center in your unit and also a experienced gynecologist who can handle difficult pregnancy.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

To find the doc or unit you can use the link

If you want us to fix an appointment for you, you can

Call us at



or  to E-mail us at

Answered: Tue, 16 Mar 2010
  User's Response
It would have been better if the actual problem would have been clearly mentioned. From the mentioned data it seems that its basically related to Premature Baby. If the baby is yet to be delivered, then by Ayurvedic management it can be delayed. If it is already delivered, SUVARNA VACHA ADI YOGA, generally of AVP/CNS/Vaidyaratnam Ayurvedic companies, is to be given in the dose of 1 drop daily inorder to help the body to cover up the growth. It is also useful in increasing the IMMUNITY of the child. If not available, then in 1 small spoon of Honey, stir a Gold ornament for 10 rounds. That may give equivalent results.
Answered: Mon, 5 Dec 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor