Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Having problem in hearing and pus is formed in ear. Can you suggest me about the hospitals and regarding the operation ?

hello sir, i want to know about the tympanoplasty operation in INDIA, can any one help me to know good hospitals for such operations with fee charges.thanks in advance having problem in listening, theres pus formed in my ear .
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Depending upon the type of hospital and the ward or room, here is a rough estimate (including all expense):

General Ward: Rs. 10 - 15,000/-

Semi- Private room: Rs. 15-25,000/-

Private Room: 25-40,000/-

Luxury / Deluxe Room: 40,000/- +

Charges may vary depending upon the type of ear operation listed: For example, Myringoplasty, Tympanoplasty. Does not include cost of additional material or implants, if necessary.

You may share your symptoms, findings and audiogram reports for an accurate estimate.
Tympanoplasty is a routine ENT procedure.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor