Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Having problem eating, depressed, less energized. What should i do?

hi im 18 and male im having problem eating two days ago i weighed 110 now i weigh 106.5 and i work out every night. Im having trouble eating because im not hungry ever and when i do eat i feel completely full and sick to my stoumache. Im also twice or three times a week getting sad out of nowhere and its a very very depressing feeling. at my old job i was having this problem where everything would turn black around the edges of my vision and i couldnt stand or grasp any objects i would lose all color and sweat very intensely i dont know if that has anything to do with this but i figured i would tell you anyways. please help because i cant afford to lose anymore weight and this random sadness thing is making me hurt others feelings please help thank you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for your query. You have reported a combination of depressive and anxiety symptoms. You require a thorough psychiatric evaluation for anxiety and depressive disorders. The treatment consists of antidepressants/anti-anxiety agents like SSRIs, psychotherapy techniques like CBT/ Cognitive behavioural therapy. Yoga, meditation and breathing relaxation techniques are likely to be beneficial. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar
Answered: Thu, 30 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor