Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Having premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Any alternate solution?

i have sex problem, i am 27 years old. i have this problem from last 5-6 years, had so many ayurvedic medicine but no result, i have 5 inch erect penis , its dificult to erect at sex time ans once erect by chance the sperm comes out i 3-5 secands during intercourse or sometime before intercourse, dont know what to do, my sex life is finished plese help me if you can,,,,,,
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
We have tried and used antidepressants to help with premature ejaculation. Talk to your doctor to see if it is right for you.
Answered: Mon, 31 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor