Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Having periods. Getting cramps near pubic bone. What could be this?

Hi I am 18 year old girl in college, you can call me Lala and I am on my period and lately every time I have peed during my period like when I am done I been having these really bad cramps it seems like right near my pubic bone or something, like near private area and I don t know what it is I was wondering if you could help me.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery 's  Response
welcome to hcm forum
as per your history i would advice you to meet your gynaecologist., who will examine and diagnosed what do you have. the gynaecoloigst woul rule out pid or any other cause for this

which you good health

Answered: Thu, 24 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor