Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Having painful and small testicle. Is this a problem in future or after marriage ?

hello,m 21 years i v prblm in my testicls.right testicl is smaller than left testicl..sometimes i feel pain in testicls..right testicl was in abdomen in my childhood and get down in the age of 10 years,bt aftr geting down it didnt grown,,plz tell me that what should i do,is ths a big prblm for futur or after marrage/???/
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It happens many a time that undescended testes due to raise temperature in the abdomen may not grow properly and may go atrophied.
Now go for testicular biopsy of rt testicle and see that production of sperms are there or not.due to atrophy if it is absent,nothing to worry your left testicle is alright and there is no problem for issue.
Your marriage life will be fine.
Preserve your normal testes carefully.
ok and bye,
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor