Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Having pain in the centre of the upper part of his neck towards his left arm

hi. i just saw my dad s mri report and i m concern what to do because he is having pain in the centre of the upper part of his neck towards his left arm. day by day i m noticing his left arm is getting weaker than the other, this change is getting really visible day by day this is what his mri report is saying please help me i would be really thankful.. \this is what my dad mri is saying please leme know whenwvwe ppossible straighteing of normal cervical curve is seen. disc degeneration is seen at multiple level. Reduce disc height seen at level of c5 and c6.At c5 and c6 there is right paracentral and central diffuse diskosteophyte complex causing anterior thecal effacement with a bilateral foraminal stenosis which is served on the right side a.At c4 and c5 level there is a diffuse disc bulge causing thecal indentation twith mild bilateralforaminal encroachment.At c6-c7 level there is a broad based diffuse disc protrusion causing thecal compression with encroachment of the neural foramina on either side.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
as u have explained the MRI report the condition is severe..
as there is stenosis and disc buldging...
its better to consult a ortho surgeon.he needs surgery to be done...
then physiotherapy treatment.....
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor