Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Having pain in shoulder and arm, stiff neck, nerve clotting in back below neck. Taking Nervemax SR 75. Any suggestion?

I Have pain in shoulder and left arm . it started 4 months back when i used 2 pillows in night ans in morning when i woke up i had stiffness in neck and nerve clotting in back below nexk and shoulder. Doctor prescibed me to take Nervemax SR 75. I have been taking it for last 2 month and undergone through 1 week physio therapy , improvement is there but pain is still there. please advice....
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Best treatment for cervical spondylitis is traction. It should be intermittent traction therapy. I would also suggest you to continue neck muscle strengthening exercises.I would also recommend you to take Muscle relaxant like Myoril or Myospaz.
Answered: Sun, 20 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor