Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Having pain in my right hand upper joint

21years old (female). i am having paining in my right hand upper joint( shoulder ).from 2006 to up to now,, i have shown to many doctors also but there is no change for the pain. if i do little work also its feel pain.and if i do not do any work simplys its getting paining. i m so worried about this matter. please help me.....thank you...
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
There are many reasons for shoulder pain in rest.
Nobody can diagnose the cause for shoulder pain without detail history & clinical examination. Even blood pearameters & imaging also helps to find out exact reason.
So you should consult an arthroscopy surgeon to find out the reason for your shoulder pain & treat appropriately,
Wishing you good health
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor