Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Having pain in my penis,Could you please advise on what can be done to cure this ?

Due to my tight foreskin having pain in penis during intercourse. I am newly married and i am 32 Years old. I am having heavy pain in my penis during intercourse. This is mainly due to my tight foreskin. Could you please advise on what can be done to cure this.? Whether this can be cured by using medication/need to be operated.?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Most perobably U have a condition called Phimosis (tight foreskin) and U need to undergo a simple surgery called Circumcision. It is a simple daycare surgery (no need to get admitted in Hospital)
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor