Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Having pain in lower stomach, bloating. CT scan shows fluid in pelvic. Should I get worried?

Hello I am in china. I had some pain in my lower stomach . I though that I may eat some thing wrong that y it is bloating so finally I just went to had a C T scan today in china. The result came back show that I had a fluid in my pelvic . Is it some thing I have to worry about or not please help. I really don t trust DR in china
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.

Free fluid in pelvis can mean many things.
1. Little amount of fluid can be normal in females.
2. Fluid can result from any infection in the bowel.
3. Fluid in abdomen can also be due to serious conditions.
4. Trauma to abdomen can lead to fluid.
5. In diseases of liver, kidney and heart fluid accumulates in abdomen.

Please get yourself examined properly by internal medicine specialist.
Answered: Mon, 17 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor