Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Having pain in forehead and cheeks and in ears while suffering from DNS

Male (age) 18, Doctor i am suffering from DNS from 2 years and tis DNS (deviated Nasal septum ) is now worse and i also cunsulted the ENT Surgeon two times and he tell us that this all problem is only due to DNS and Allergy and i also going to Homepathic Doctor he tell me also that this is only Problems from DNS the symptoms is ,i feel pressure in my head and i feel pain in both sinueses and in nose and i feel dizziness when i walking and i feel pain in forehead, when sinuses pain and pressure is worse then i feel pain in my cheeks and in ears, Doctor yesterday i m listening Radio and one lady call on that show and said about their son that hes age only 19 and he have tumor , thtas why i m sooo worried today thjat i want to know that is this problem with me ? plzz Doctor plz plz tell me i m extremely worried. Thnx in advance
Asked On : Wed, 26 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Simplest way to get rid of this mental stress is to get a CT scan brain done along with CT PNS(para nasal sinuses).This will serve two purposes.1st you will be rid of tumor tension and 2nd your sinuses picture will become more clear.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Wed, 26 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor