Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Having pain in forehead above forehead. Feeling pain when heard sharp sound. How to get relief?

Hi, my forehead is paining severely from yesterday,specifically above the right eyebrow. I have consulted an eye specialist to know that my eyes are in normal position. My job is sound editing & i am used to hear different kinda speeches & edit them but now when i hear a sharp sound i can feel my head! this is happening since yesterday & till i get a decent sleep it continues. from morning i feel fresh but while working i feel the feel like somebody is pinning on the sameplace repeatedly....please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
U have tension headche it seems require no major intervention. Just take analgesic if pain occur occasionaly. Anf if u have repeated attack than u will go for fundus examination. And start medicine like amitryptline n proponolol.
Answered: Wed, 21 May 2014
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor