Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Having pain during intercourse. I had lichen sclerosis

i have had lychen sclerosis for about 10 years and have had to give up have intercouse due to the pain can i use any creams to help me have sex with out the pain
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
In a difficult state as yours if the lesion is on foreskin you can attempt for circumcision after discussing with your Doctor. Steroid treatment can shrink the scar to some extent but the pain and bleeding may still be there. You can try applying anaesthetic pintment after consulting with your Dermatologist. Get checkup regularly because it predisposes to skin cancer. Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water. Avoid sun exposure. Use condom to avoid spread of STDs.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor