Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Having pain/discomfort in his testicles, what should I do ?

My finance is having pain/discomfort in his testicles , I know for a fact he has a mysterious round like lump that seems like a smaller ball down there. I am worried and it being Sunday and him just now telling me after it feeling this way for 2-3 days, what should I do ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

It needs to be physicaly evaluated coz the symptoms mentioned here are vague to be diagnosed for anything. Get in touch with a sexologist or a M.D. physician. In the meantime avoid any trauma or pressure in the effected region and discontinue wearing of tight under garments.

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor