Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Having overweight problems. Taking less diet. How to reduce weight?

i am a 24 year old guy having overweight problems. I have small frequent meals, and maybe binge on junk food once or twice a week. i do a 15 minute exercise every morning, and walk for about 30 minutes everyday at a brisk pace. my weight is 95 kgs as of now and my height is 5 feet 8 inches. I also jog for about 15 minutes continuously once a week. i don t know whats wrong with my body. it does not respond to any of the physical work i do. I have also checked my thyroid due to the same reason, and the results were normal. Please kindly advise what should i do to loose the fat
Mon, 25 Nov 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM
See you need to have patience , losing weight takes some time , dont be frustrated.
Follow a high protein diet .
Avoid all sorts of fried and processed foods
Avoid all sugary drinks
Drink green tea
Exercise regularly
Be consistent with you diet and exercise and you should lose quite a few pounds

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor