Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Having old koch scar in right lung, not suffering from TB. How to hide scars?

hello doctor..i am having old koch scar in my right lung of now i want to work abroad .so is there any way to hide these scars before i go for a x-ray? pls suggest me if is there any way to hide these scar?because i m nt suffering from TB and i have never been suffered from TB as well. pls revert me on
Sat, 5 Oct 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. probably these scars are calcification which is a sign of old healed lesion either due to pneumonia,bronchitis or lower respiratory tract infection and not necessarily due to TB. and because the process of calcification is irreversible thus will not clear or hide by any methods
2. If you do not have any symptoms, there is no need to worry and hopefully will not cause any problem in medical, probably they will/might ask for Pulmonary Function Test (PFT).
3. "If a patient is diagnosed with a scar and investigations prove that he/she has no symptoms and is clinically fit, One can rule out the idea of him/her being a threat to society. However, according to the federal law, the government deports such persons," so consult in Advance
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor