Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Having occasional throbbing in back and right side with mild pain. Irregular periods with sore breasts, cramps and bad smell of blood. Something wrong with my Kidneys?

hi my right side and back have been throbbing occasionally with a mild but sharp pain. Ive missed my cycle this month it was due on the 14 and today's the 20th. My breast have also been sore for 2 weeks and Im experiencing period as symptoms such as cramping and the smell of blood as well as my sore breast i previously mentioned. do u think something is bothering my kidneys because the throbbing has been occurring off and on for about 21/2 months. I have not missed a cyclee\ before this
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query here.
The throbbing pain on the right side could be because of renal colic or appendicitis or any infection the pelvic organs. This can be confirmed by an ultrasonogram and a physical exam. The delay in periods could be of pregnancy if you are sexually active-a pregnancy test will rule out the diagnosis. It could be a menopause change if you are in premenopausal age. Depending on the stress conditions, and nutritive factors physiologically the periods may get delayed.
Hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor