Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Having normal cramping, lower back pain, sore breast. Had normal periods. Whats happening?

Hi, my girlfriend is 7-9 days late on her period. She is normally pretty regular, but she mentioned she thinks she s missed a period before we even started having sex. She is 24 and I m 25 years old. We have probably had sex 5 times this month. I use a condom ever single time and still pull out when I m about to go just incase. So ive never been inside her when ive ejaculated. Even afterwards I fill the condom up with water and there hasn t been any holes or anything. She s had normal cramping on and off, mild lower back pain and sore boobs which she normally gets. She s not moody and she said she feels fine. She is very stressed from work, barely eats, travels an hour to and from work plus 20 min to visit me, she has had a cold , barely pees (prob 3 times a day which is unbelievable), her stomach doesn t hurt, she doesn t feel naucious, she isn t moody, she has lost weight....I just don t see how she could be pregnant since I m very cautious, but I m scared cause we don t want a kid. We have been together for about 2 years and only been having sex for about 5 months. She was a virgin before me. I m just curious for a professional opinion as soon as possible.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
One thing I want to make clear that she is not pregnant.
Still you have any doubt, please get in home pregnancy test , so that both of you get rid of tension and stress.
As this is important because , she already have stress.
As far as loss of weight , we require complete previous history of weight and illness , if any.
Diabetes is one of the most important cause of weight loss, beside stress.
Consult a physician and get his opinion for complete health check up.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 7 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor