Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Having no spleen, only one adrenal gland due to trauma. Suffering from multiple problems. Treatment?

Husband is 55 has no spleen and only one adrenal gland due to trauma 30 hrs ago. He has never been referred to an endocrinologist . Now that he is aging and having multiple problems, shouldn t he see an endocrinologist if so are there any particular tests he should ask for or leave that to the endocrinologist.....which we all know sometimes we have to tell them what tests to perform. Reason asking mainly because of other doctors can give definite answers on some of his complaints. Thanking you in advance
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Consult endocrinologist.He will examine and advice you to required test accordingly.
Answered: Wed, 12 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor