Having nipple discharge with dry tissue. Done with mammogram, ultrasound and nipple smear. Concerned?

hi Im 34 yrs old just want to ask what is the usual cause of yellowish nipple discharge on one breast, spontaneous and uniduct on my right breast, I have it for almost 3 yrs on and off I usually noticed during my period before and after my period. I do have mammogram, ultrasound and nipple smear last june 2011 and its all turned normal, then I still saw it when I put tissue on my bra their a small tinystain like golden yellow and its hard when its dry on the tissue, its something like water but when I scrub my finger its a little bit sticky, this last feb. 2013 I went to my GP bec. of a discharge again and she did a breast exam she said there's a palpable mobile lump on outer quadrant where the discharge is located, she recommend me to a breast surgeon and mammogram. The result is normal again no need for ultrasound and surgeon said he did not feel anything wrong with my breast everything look normal, But still I Have a discharge and I do believe that there is something wrong with the duct, now I dont have a family dr I dont know what to do now is this a big concern? please help me I need an advice to an expert. thanks in advance
Mon, 19 Aug 2013