Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Having nausea, vomitting, vaginal infection, itching,odour. Systemic hpylori infection?

I am 36 y/o female 5 8 230#. For the last year I ve been very nauseated vomiting frequently when I eat. recently went into a vomiting spell after not having eaten in more than 12 hours-it was dark brown, but not the consistency I would expect if it was blood. My doctor has done a number of tests, and I trust him. He diagnosed gastritis , a liver cyst , and gastroparesis (kind of a diagnosis of exclusion. I keep forgetting to tell him I have had a fever this whole time. It isn t all that high. I know everybody says it, and I am sorry, but normal for me always seems to be around the mid-97 s The highest I ve checked mine in the last year is 101. I don t check it much anymore, I know i have a fever b/c I have chills, sweats etc. I also have a weird vaginal infection thick discharge, itching, and odor. I was told it isn t BV nor a yeast infection. I ve been with the same partner for 7 years. I guess I m curious if I could have a systemic h pylori infection? Thank You!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM.
Take hot vaginal bath with betadine lotion.
Use vaginal wash.
Take antibiotic.
Antifungal drugs.
Anti inflammatory.
Answered: Tue, 5 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor