Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Having movement in lower abdominal area. Feeling uncomfortable to sit, periods started with no cramps. Concerned

Hi am having movement in my lower abdominal area, for about 2 weeks now. And the movement is quick then it goes away. For a couple of days its like a ball that is just sitting in my left abdominal area an then will shift to the other side. It s kinda uncomfortable to sit on the bed, without leaning back, also bending over to is I my period came. An its light, no cramping...
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Any suspicious ball like lump in your lower abdomen must be brought to the notice of your doctor. It might have been there for a while until you noticed it. They will examine your lower abdomen and can ask you to consult a surgeon or gynaecologist depending on your reports.
You have not given any details about previous abdominal surgery if any.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor