Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Having mild pain in scrotum. Test shows swollen testis. What are the risks?

Sir, I am feeling some low smarting pain in my scrutam for the last 7 days.I am scared?Is that a very problematic symptom??what should i do now.Last two months my wife is not with me so thre are few time i have sex with her.. I have thoroughly checked the testis i found the other parts of the tetis which are connected with it ( vein like) are swollen.Pain is very low.what should i do now pls advise me.
Tue, 29 Oct 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Please consult a Urologist/General surgeon and get examined clinically.
If there is any doubt,they will order for Ultrasound /Colour Doppler of scrotum.
It will confirm the diagnosis.
Till then,you can use antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines as it looks like Epididymo orchitis.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor