Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Having micro penis. Is there any treatment?

hello sir I am 23 year old and according to my age my penis size is too small it is like a small child penis. According to my search in internet i think i am suffering with micro penis it size is 1.5 in normal position and up to 3.5 when it erect so i see blackness and darkness in future and sir you are my hope please help me show me the way what i do.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Please see a psychiatrist. I would like for you to be examined thoroughly by one before you are diagnosed as having a "micro penis" because there is no such diagnosis. Please see a doctor who can refer you to a psychiatrist.

I hope I answered your question and you have a great day.

Take care !
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor